Answered By: Renna Redd Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 42
You'll get an email letting you know when your request has arrived.
Your pick-up location choices are:
- Cooper Library Services Desk (4th floor)
- Architecture Library (2-112 Lee Hall)
- Education Media Center (212 Tillman Hall)
- University Center - Greenville (UCG)
- Mail to off-campus workplace address (for distance faculty and full-time staff). Your request will be sent to the address you list
To set or change your pickup location:
- Log into ILLiad
- Select "Change User Information"
- Choose the location most convenient for you and save
Note: Links to all articles requested will be sent to your email. You will need to log in to your ILLiad account to view your "Electronically Received Articles." The date in the Expires column tells you how long the PDF of your article will be available to view, save, or print.
Note for Distance Education Students
You are free to use ILL for book and article requests but books received for you will not be mailed off campus. They can be picked up at Cooper Library, the Architecture Library, the Education Media Center, or the University Center in Greenville, depending on the option you choose when registering. Please see the Clemson Online page for more information on how to obtain books not owned by the Clemson Libraries.