Answered By: Renna Redd
Last Updated: May 31, 2016     Views: 27

Only if you are faculty or staff. If you want your research or teaching assistants to check out Interlibrary Loan materials in your name, you must request a proxy card for them. Please note that you will be responsible for all material checked out using the proxy card and will be billed for any material charged to it and not returned.