Answered By: Micki Reid Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 43
Answered By: Micki Reid
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016 Views: 43
If the location in the catalog doesn't start with Cooper, the item may be in another building.
Locations inside Cooper Library
- Children’s / Young Adult: 3rd floor
- S.C. / Federal Documents: 3rd floor
- Popular Reading: 4th floor
Note that items with the location "Cooper Reference" or "Cooper Reserve" are on the 4th floor of Cooper.
Locations outside Cooper Library
- Architecture Library: 112 Lee Hall
- Hunter Hall 2nd Floor: 205 Hunter
- Education Media Center: 212 Tillman Hall
- Special Collections: Strom Thurmond Institute
- Off-Site Shelving: use the “Request from storage” link
- Charleston Arch Center: call the Architecture Library at (864) 656-3933