Answered By: Renna Redd Last Updated: Jun 18, 2018 Views: 54
Answered By: Renna Redd
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2018 Views: 54
- Log in to your ILL account
- Select the Book request form
- For a DVD, put the director's name for the author, the studio's name for the publisher, and type "DVD" for the edition
- For a CD, put the artist's name for the author and type "Audio CD" for the edition.
- For microfilm, identify the item type (newspaper, journal, etc.) for the author and put the date range you need (e.g., microfilm for Feb. 1934) for the edition.