Answered By: Anne Grant
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016     Views: 41

Most U.S. and South Carolina government publications are located on Cooper Library 3rd floor. U.S. federal publications are arranged by SuDoc number, a system of call numbers used for U.S. government publications. South Carolina publications are arranged by South Carolina State Library Call Number.

Many government publications can be found online.

To search for a specific publication that we have in print or on michofiche, search our catalog to find the publications we have in print or on microfiche.

Please remember you can contact us at Cooper if you have any trouble finding what you need!