Answered By: Anne Grant
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2017     Views: 51

Yes! You can request a proxy card to allow a research or teaching assistants to check out materials in your name. Use our Proxy Card Request Form or send the request on departmental letterhead stationery to Cooper Library Services Desk. You will need to provide the student's name and ID number, your name and ID number, and the term (fall, spring, etc.).

Please note that you are responsible for all material checked out using the proxy card and will be billed for any material charged to the proxy card and not returned.