Answered By: Anne Grant Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 336
To check out an audiobook from RBdigital, you must first log in or create an RBdigital account.
To create an account, you must either be on campus or come in through the VPN:
- If you are on campus, you must be using an Ethernet connection (a non-wireless connection) to the Clemson network.
- If you're not on campus, you can use the VPN
- Once you login, it will install the VPN client on your computer. When you come in through the VPN, it will make it look like you are on campus. If you have questions or problems getting it installed or using it, contact CCIT for help at 864-656-3494.
Once you've created your account, you can use the database from anywhere.
Download an audiobook
- Go to RBdigital
- Login or create a RBdigital Account
- Find the audiobook you want to listen to
- Transfer it to your device (there are apps for mobile devices)
For more information, see our Popular Reading and Audiobooks guide