Answered By: Anne Grant
Last Updated: Oct 14, 2015     Views: 12

We subscribe to a database that can help, but you need to be on a computer in Cooper or the Architecture Library to view it. You can search full-text catalogs from U.S. and international 2-year, 4-year, graduate, and professional colleges and universities.